Bonus Terms & Conditions
1. The bonus terms are in addition to the general terms and conditions of esportsbetting.com.
2. Unless stated otherwise, the following terms apply.
3. The bonus %, minimum odds and maximum bonus amount per user are stated within the offer.
4. Unless stated otherwise, all bonuses are limited to one per person, address, IP-address and computer.
5. Both the deposit and the bonus are classified as bonus funds, until the wagering requirements have been fulfilled.
6. Information on the turnover as well as the remaining wagering requirement can be accessed within the user account.
7. esportsbetting.com provides new customers with the following welcome bonus:
- To be eligible for the Welcome Offer the customer must make a minimum deposit of 30 Euros or more.
- Each Risk Freebet will be of a value 13.37 €.
- The equivalent value in other currencies is 133.7 SEK, 133.7 NOK, 13.37 CAD.
- To claim a risk freebet a customer must tick box in their betslip for the Risk Freebet before placing the bet.
- All selections in the betslip must be from the esports categories below for the Risk Freebets to appear in the betslip.
- Any Net Winnings from the risk freebets will become bonus money. (Net Winnings = Bet Winnings – Original Stake)
- Any Net Winnings from the risk freebet bet must be turned over 1 time at odds of 1.70 or higher for bonus money to become real money
- The Risk Freebets must be used in one full betslip and cannot be divided into several bets. You must stake the exact value of the Risk Freebet.
- Risk Freebets are only available for singles and multiples. System Bets do not apply.
- The Risk Freebet will be available on your account for 30 days from registration and will expire if not used during that time.
- To use a risk freebet a customer must have a balance which is equivalent to or greater than the value of the Risk Freebet.
- If there is any evidence that a bet or multiple risk free bets placed by a customer or group of customers, where a customer guarantees profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, esportsbetting.com will reclaim all money.
8. Deposit bonuses are credited immediately after a valid deposit has been conducted.
9. It is not permitted to bet on several outcomes in one game in order to fulfill the wagering requirements.
10. A withdrawal can be initiated at any time. If a bonus is active at the time of the withdrawal, it will be forfeited along with all winnings that were generated with the bonus.
11. When placing a bet, funds are debited from the real money balance first and the bonus balance second.
12. Bonuses can be cancelled at any time by contacting our customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. If a bonus is cancelled, all winnings that were generated with it will be forfeited. The remaining balance can be withdrawn.
14. Only one bonus can be used at any time. It is not possible to use multiple bonuses in parallel.
15. Bets that are placed with bonus funds have to be cleared within the timeframe of the bonus. All winnings that result from bonus bets that are cleared at a later point in time will be voided.
16. Bonus abuse is defined as, but not limited to:
- Violating the bonus terms in any way.
- Allowing third parties to access the account with the intention of using the bonus to bet on any outcome.
- Opening multiple accounts with the intention of receiving multiple bonuses.
17. Should esportsbetting.com suspect bonus abuse to take place, we reserve the right to:
- Cancel the active bonus and void all winnings that were generated with it;
- Withdraw unused bonuses and exclude the user from any such offers in the future;
- Block the user from using any or all product offers on esportsbetting.com;
- Close the account with immediate effect.
18. esportsbetting.com reserves the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings in case of suspected fraud.
19. esportsbetting.com reserves the right to change the bonus terms at any time and without prior notice.
20. All bets placed with bonus funds have to be cleared before winnings can be converted into real money. A bet is also considered to be placed with bonus funds when the bonus terms have been fulfilled, but one or more bonus-funded bets remain to be cleared. This remains the case until such time as the requirements have been fulfilled and the funds are converted into real money.
21. The general terms and conditions of esportsbetting.com form the legal basis for the bonus terms.