When it comes to treating eSports fans with the best offers, Betway has done an excellent job. Once you join the platform, you’ll be eligible for free bets of up to £10. The offer is available to first time customers only, and the least amount needed to claim the offer is £/€10.
You’re required to wager the initial deposit only once at odds of 1.75 or above for single bets to unlock the free bets. In addition, only debit card deposits are allowed. You can wager this offer on a wide range of eSports games on the platform, such as:
- League of Legends
- Call of Duty
- Dota 2
- Starcraft 2 etc.
Other requirements of the placed bets are:
- Each-way bets: The place part of the bet should be placed at odds of 1.40 or more.
- System bets: Each selection must have odds of 1.40 or above
Winnings are automatically credited into the cash balance without the first free bet money. Remember that they will not be subject to any other terms and conditions. Also, you can only claim this offer within seven days of creating your account.
For example, a £15 free bet that you place at 5/1 will win £75 in the cash balance. That is winnings subtracting the total free bet amount staked. The offer is subject to other terms and conditions that you can always find by visiting the platform.
As expected, Betway provides multiple channels of requesting cashouts. These include Visa, Neteller, Paypal, Skrill, etc. However, we recommend cashing out using the same method you used to deposit, i.e., using credit cards, since you won’t have to make another verification.
To request a cashout, follow the process shown below:
- On the site’s homepage, proceed to “My Account“.
- Choose the “Withdraw” option.
- Select the payment option that you would like to use.
- Enter the amount that you want to cash out and select “Request Withdraw“.
- Wait for the payment to be processed.
As you may already know, the time taken to process cashouts varies depending on the region you’re from and the payment option you select. e-Wallets such as PayPal and Skrill usually take the shortest time.
On the other hand, bank transfers and credit cards usually take two to seven days to process payments.
Now that you already know what to do, what about what you shouldn’t do? Well, there are certain things that you need to stay away from to avoid any form of conflict with the platform. These include:
- Fraud: Don’t attempt to fund your account using funds acquired from theft or any illegal activity. For example, you shouldn’t use another person’s credit card info without their knowledge. This is prohibited and will have your account closed as soon as Betway finds out.
- Cheating: You should not attempt to have the edge over Betway by betting using minimum risk tactics. Also, it would help if you did not wager on games that are excluded from the offer.
Betway is one of the most established sites in the eSports category. The platform has several other offers in this area, but the most prominent one is the eSports welcome offer with easy wagering requirements.
You can bet on games such as Dota 2 and CS:GO to receive free bets. All in all, this is an incredible offer that you should take advantage of!