Let’s Do This! Betfred Reviews 2022
Is Betfred eSports Legit?
Is Betfred eSports legit? This is a question you won’t ask again when you discover Betfred has a license from the reputable UK Gambling Commission. Nevertheless, it’s always good to know if a betting site is legit, safe, and secure.
Since its launch in 2004, Betfred has been the go-to site for eSports, sports, and casino betting in the UK. In our Betfred ratings, we give you a full lowdown of this popular gambling site. We’ll show you how to claim Betfred bonuses and more. Let’s jump right into the facts you need to know about Betfred.
Betfred Pros & Cons
- UK Gambling Commission license holder.
- Live streaming is available.
- Several distinctive types of bonuses.
- 24/7 customer support.
Our Betfred reviews would be incomplete if we didn’t look at the available Betfred bonuses. Betfred has an awesome array of bonus offers. That’s why we had to dedicate an entire webpage devoted to these Betfred promo codes. But take a look at our Betfred ratings below to see why Betfred tops the list when it comes to bonus offers.
- Betfred eSports welcome offer: Deposit a minimum of £10 and get £40 in free bets that you can use in eSports games.
- Betfred sports welcome offer: Bet £10 and get £40 in bonus bets.
- Betfred casino welcome bonus: Bet £10 and get £50 bonus spins.
- Betfred lotto welcome offer: Stake £5 and get £15 in bonus bets.
- Betfred live casino welcome offer: Bet £20 on live casino games and get five golden chips.
Is Betfred eSports legit in its bonus offers? All these bonus offers are legit. However, if you’re an experienced bettor, you know bonus offers have time limits. We thus recommend checking the latest offers on their homepage.
In this section of our Betfred ratings, we’ll break down for you Betfred’s usability, design, and performance.
According to our Betfred ratings, the site is easy to navigate even if you’re new to the site. At the homepage, you’ll find tabs for different categories including eSports games and events, sports, casinos, poker, and more. If you can’t find whatever you’re looking for, we recommend using the available search bar. Lastly, registering for an account, depositing and withdrawing is also hassle-free.
Betfred uses a blue color scheme with lots of images flashing out. The site applies varied fonts, which may sometimes not show well on mobile devices. We agree with other Betfred reviews that although Betfred provides complete information, it can sometimes look messy in comparison to what we found during our Netbet reviews.
The site loads fast on both desktop and the Android app. Besides, the website is also optimized for mobile use.
No Betfred reviews can be complete without discussing the payment options. But is Betfred eSports legit in its payments? All Betfred banking options are secure. Here are the different methods you can use to deposit or withdraw, and the minimum and maximum amount allowed.
Payment Methods Breakdown
- Debit Cards: Min. deposit: £5. Min. withdrawal: £5. Max. withdrawal: £9,999. Withdrawal processing time: 24 hours.
- Neteller: Min. deposit: £5.50. Min. withdrawal: £5. Max. withdrawal: £4,000. Withdrawal processing time: 24 hours.
- Paypal: Min. deposit: £5.50. Min. withdrawal: £25. Max. withdrawal: £5,000. Withdrawal processing time: 24 hours.
- Wire transfer: Min. deposit: £85. Min. withdrawal: £5. Max. withdrawal: No limit. Withdrawal processing time: 3 working days.
- Skrill: Min. deposit: £5. Min. withdrawal: £5. Max. withdrawal: £6,500. Withdrawal processing time: 24 hours.
- PaySafe: Min. deposit: £5. Min. withdrawal: You cannot withdraw using this method.
All deposits are instant. However, you need to know that due to money laundering regulations, you can only withdraw via the method you used to deposit.
Our Betfred reviews would be skewed if we didn’t consider the site’s customer service, which can certainly have a significant impact on our Betfred ratings. So is Betfred eSports legit in terms of how it treats its customers? Let’s see. There are several ways you can contact customer support. These include:
- Live Chat: Betfred offers 24/7 customer support via Live Chat. This is the quickest way to reach customer support.
- Email: Alternatively, you can email them about your problem. Here’s their email address; [email protected]. Expect a response in 24hrs.
- Telephone: If you’re in the UK, you can call 0800-028-7747. Support via phone is also available 24/7.
FAQ: You can also visit the detailed FAQ page. Here you can find answers to the most popular questions.
We mentioned in our GG.Bet ratings that it’s important to check the license and security of a bookmaker when reviewing eSports bookmakers online. So is Betfred eSports legit?
Betfred was founded in 1967. A scam site can’t last this long. Betfred is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Gibraltar Gaming Commission. UKGC is very strict when it comes to issuing gambling licenses. Furthermore, Betfred’s games are powered by Playtech. Playtech is known for working with only legit sites.
Just as we found in our “is BetWinner eSports legit?” review, Betfred uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure all your financial and personal data is safe. You’ve got no reason to worry.
At the time of writing, Betfred doesn’t offer any rewards or loyalty programs. But since Betfred has had a VIP program before, we hope that it will be reintroduced soon. For now, take advantage of the gamut of betting bonuses available.
Our Betfred ratings confirmed that this is one of the best gambling platforms we’ve ever come across. Depositing, withdrawing, and navigating the site is straightforward. All in all, considering the exciting and varied promotions, excellent customer support, and the reputable gambling license by UKGC, we highly recommend Betfred. Hopefully, this Betfred review answered your questions like, ‘Is Betfred eSports legit?’