STS Reviews 2022 – Are You Ready?
Is STS legit?
If you’re looking for a fantastic place to bet in Europe then you might want to pay attention to our STS review. Formed in Poland in 1997, this bookie is a true favorite for a lot of players out there.
So is eSports STS legit? Well, with over 440 betting shops in its home country of Poland, we would certainly say so. And the good news for players in other parts of Europe and across the world is that their online site is pretty epic! STS ratings are certainly up, so stay tuned for our very own STS review.
Pro and Con
- Great looking, easy to use website and mobile app.
- Separate welcome bonuses for both the sports and casino sections.
- Wide range of sports betting markets.
- Works with some of the best names in online casino software development.
- Not currently licensed to operate in the US.
Whether you’re looking to bet on sports or eSports or have a crack at some of the casino games STS bet has to offer, you’ll be able to enjoy a bonus when you sign up and place your first deposit. Just be aware that you’ll only be able to get your hands on one of them, so choose wisely!
These bonuses are a little different in how they’re played out (especially that of the sportsbook) so it’s definitely worth checking out the terms and conditions to make sure you know exactly how to use them. Anyhow, here’s an overview of what’s on offer:
- Casino: enter the bonus code “CWBUK100” as you place your first deposit between £10 and £100 to claim a 100% matched deposit on the amount you put down. You’ll need to play through the deposit and bonus amount 35 times before you can claim your winnings.
- Sports and eSports: enter the bonus code “SBK50” when you place your first sportsbook deposit and you’ll get £5 in cash for every £100 you wager on odds of 1.8 or greater up to the value of £50. The minimum deposit each time is £20.
You might have noticed that the currency here is in GBP. That’s because STS isn’t available in the US just yet, however you can create an account in countries throughout Europe and Canada. The bonuses and codes here will be slightly different based on the currency and location.
So, based on the welcome bonus, is STS eSports legit? Just about, although these bonuses are a little tricky to understand and to claim any winnings. If you’d prefer to see a more simple welcome bonus, check out our Betsafe reviews.
One of the highlights of our STS ratings is the fact that the site looks so good. The orange and blue color scheme offers something different in a very satisfying way, and it’s super easy to find your way around from the moment you load it up. On top of this, there are a lot of interesting graphics to show what’s going on in the events.
The same can be said of the mobile app, another key part of our STS review. Available in the App Store and Play Store (just as long as you’re based in one of the countries STS is allowed to operate in), the app feels great and contains all of the features of the desktop site.
This is more than can be said for some of the competition. When we asked ‘is Betiton legit?’, we found out that they don’t even have a mobile app!
Sometimes, you might want to move away from the conventional payment methods of a credit or debit card. If that’s the case, your STS ratings will not be affected. STS has a wide range of payment methods to suit most players. Here’s a selection of those:
The choice of payment methods will vary from country to country, but you should be able to get most of these options in a wide range of countries.
What happens when you get caught up with some technical difficulties (or other issues) when you’re betting on sports or playing casino games with STS? You reach out to their live chat service, of course! And the even better news for late night punters is that the live chat service is available 24 hours a day.
There’s also an email address you can reach out to if your query is less urgent and you don’t want to wait around on the chat for a reply. However, there is no phone number to call, so it will have to be text-based support.
Earlier on, we talked about STS’ licensing and how it’s not yet possible to get an account with them if you are based in the US because of this. This is a shame for American players, but there are still a fair number of countries you can sign up for STS in including the UK, Canada and Poland. If you’re based there, you’re in luck! If not, maybe the STS review ends here…
The STS licensing is based out of Malta under registration number C 77195 and is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission with account number 54498. If you’d like to check out the legalities surrounding using STS in the country you are based in, just head to the homepage and scroll down to the bottom.
There are certainly a couple of interesting bonuses on offer, but what happens when you’ve played through them? Is there anything else you can get your hands on in terms of STS bonuses?
Actually, the STS ratings will continue to rise at this point as there is a selection of extra bonuses to check out at any one time. To find them, just head over to the “Promotions” tab on the site. To get you in the mood, we’ve pulled some of the best ones that are currently active, but these could be due to disappear at any time:
- Extra 6+ acca: when you place an accumulator bet with six or more legs on the STS sportsbook, you’ll get even better odds.
- DP World Tour Championship Offer: the DP World Tour Championship is one of the most elaborate events on the PGA calendar, and you can get extra rewards when you bet on it through STS.
- Game of the Week: if the casino is your preferred place to be then enjoy the fact that STS selects their favorite game of each week for players to get additional bonuses on including free spins.
If you’re wondering ‘is STS eSports legit?’ when it comes to additional bonuses, let us assure you that the answer is yes. The only thing that would make it better would be to see some bonuses that are specific to eSports.
Our STS review absolutely finds its way into our list of reliable eSports of betting reviews overall. We’d be surprised to see any negative STS ratings for anything other than the fact that the bonus is a bit tricky to understand or that it is not possible to sign up in the US. Is STS eSports legit overall? You already know it is!